Thursday 5 April 2007

Graduation

Today my husband Shane graduated from University. He officially now has a Bachelor of Computing (Computer Science and Software Development) with Distinction. The second pic is with his Mum - she came over from New Zealand to see her boy graduate. I tried to take some shots in the ceremony itself, but they didn't turn out so good.











Thanks for the comments about yesterdays pic. I'll post some of the real sunset ones. The one area I really want to improve in my landscape shots is a stronger subject and/or more foreground interest. I kinda get caught up with pretty views and forget the rest. Pretty views are nice, but a bit chocolate box. I want to make my images more emotive. Arrghh, the angst of producing art...ha,ha,ha

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tell your husband congratulations. I know you must be very proud of him!

Lorrie said...

CONGRATULATIONS to your hubby! I know that you must be very very proud of him.

Cindi Koceich said...

Yay for him!! That is awesome!!

Jan said...

Congratulations!! My dh graduated last December. I know the feeling of pride you have about now. :) Love your stuff from the past few days,too. I always enjoy visiting your site!

Anonymous said...

Hi Patti, Wow. Tell Shane very proud of him, congratulations. You must have, and still would be, very proud of his accomplishments. Hope OPSM was good enough to give you time away to attend!!!Oh, and have been enjoying your photo's too!